HVAC Service is our strong suit at Paul’s Heating and Air! The summer heat in Grayson, GA places a tremendous load on our air conditioners and also our heat pumps. Your heat pump and indoor furnace or fan coil not only operates in those hot summers but it works year round in the winter as well. This means that your heating and air conditioning system works overtime all year long in our climate. This heavy work load also means that our systems tend to break down when the weather is the hottest or the coldest which leaves you hot or cold without your heating and air conditioning system. The good news is that regular preventative maintenance will help to reduce those break downs, let your unit work less and save you money on energy bills.
Your heating and air conditioning system requires a full preventative maintenance tune-up twice a year, 1 time in the fall and also 1 time in the spring. At Paul’s Heating and air our full service preventative maintenance agreement program puts your system maintenance on auto pilot.
Our service agreement program includes two visits (if applicable) that includes a full top to bottom service that follows energy star recommendations. Our program helps prevent break downs, saves you money in energy usage, and also protects and prolongs the life of your equipment.
Why a Service Agreement is Important
- Your heating and air conditioning system has bearings and also motors that use grease as a lubrication. When the air circulates in your indoor unit or outdoor unit, dust and dirt collects on those important parts. This can cause these parts to require more energy to work which over heats the component and therefore eventually leads to a breakdown of very expensive parts.
- Overtime electrical connections can become loose or oxidize from exposure to the air. When this happens it can reduce the energy supplied to critical parts and make safety sensors or switches inoperable. This can cause wires to melt and therefore create a serious fire hazard.
- Thorough inspection and cleaning of your system allows it to work as the manufacturer designed it. Failing to perform preventative maintenance can void manufacturer warranties before they expire.
Benefits of a Service Agreement
- Lower Energy Costs
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer Repairs
- Protects Manufacturer Warranties
- Improved Safety
- Priority Customer Service
Professional, Experienced HVAC Service Technicians
At Paul’s Heating and Air, our professional and experienced heating technicians usually recommend you schedule a routine heating maintenance at least twice in a year, preferably in the fall and spring months before you start using the heavy weather load occurs. Our heating maintenance team will do whatever is needed to ensure your heating unit is not just effective, but also energy efficient. Our technicians are fully trained and factory authorized to perform manufacturer approved service and perform a top to bottom full service check.
Heating Service Maintenance
Heating service maintenance in Grayson, GA is critical as your indoor unit and heat pump works all year long during winter and summer. These units need to be inspected, motors lubricated and electrical connections tightened.
Air Conditioning Maintenance and Service
Air Conditioning service maintenance is Grayson GA is critical as our summers bring super high temperatures and humidity. The professional and experienced technicians at Paul’s Heating and Air will perform maintenance, and tune-up your air conditioning unit to ensure it performs as efficiently as possible and also pre-empt any serious problems before they cause permanent damage. We are a top rated company that provides 100% satisfaction guarantee on all maintenance work.
Learn more about our repair services.
Contact us for all your HVAC service needs.
Why Choose Paul’s Heating and Air for your HVAC Service?